THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Benefit Cosmetics- Benefit To Go "Stay Put Set" Review

I saw this set when I was looking around on the sephora website and  knew I just had to buy one because it was an amazing deal and it had all products I wanted to buy anyways!!  Love everything and it works beautifully!!(:

 Benefit  To Go "stay put don't stray" set  is a travel size and it was $10 from Sephora.com and I also got a few samples as well. For this to be a travel size I love what these products has done for my makeup since I started using it . The Stay Don't Stray Primer is wonderful and I'm loving it so much that I'm going to order the full size bottle if they had a bigger size.

Just wanted to try it out without paying alot of money and then having to give it away if I didn't like it. Glad that I trusted myself enough to go with my first mind and purchase it and try it. Haven't tried my samples just yet, but boy I'm digging what I have,  I'm the one who picked my free samples and I chose some really cool products to try & review. I got one of my favorite designer's fragences....Versace Bright Crystal Parfum, YSL Yeves Saint Laurent Parisienne & Michael Kors Hollywood. They all smell so good that I want the full bottles of these parfumes.

The sample bag with all my cool samples I have a sample of Urban Decay's Pocket Rocket Lipgloss and Too Face Cosmetics Bronzer in Sunny. Have  to  admit that I was blow away with this product and can't wait to try out the rest of the line. OMG! This stuff is great and I don't advise anyone to sleep in their makeup because of the bacteria makeup leaves behind (yucky)! Guilty in the first degree :-)  yes I slept in my makeup last night and when I awoke, to my surprise my eyeshadow was still as fresh and crease-free! Well you know I was in  shock cause my eyeshadows from past never trutly stayed on and wasn't crease proof.

My primer of choice was Mary Kay's Eyeshadow Primer and it's good but it dosen't hold the shadows for long and my colors aren't as vibrent as the Benefit Stay Don't Stray Shadow Primer. I'm not talking bad about a product that I happend to own, just a fact and opinion of my own experience using it with different shadows like Nyx, MAC, L`oreal & L.A. Colors eyeshadows and other  makeup that I may wear. I believe it works really really well with Mary Kay Mineral Eyeshadows only, cause they give off a soft look and it's not to over bearing and over powering to the wear /looker. If your a lady out there that loves Mary Kay like myself- you can understand or maybe not; that all primers don't work well with other products or for you. As an Independent Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay, I truly do love all their products, some just don't work for my skin and I inform all my clients of that. I have normal/dry skin and I use products that are for my skin type- yet sometimes it's hard to let go a product that you love, but yet you have to when you nolonger find that it works for what you need it to do. That's why I'm so not worried anymore- cause I found a product that works and I see the results for myself -even early in the morning, still looking fab!

This what my eye looked like this morning after using Benefit Stay Don't Stray Eyeshadow Primer,
shadow is very fresh looking and not one single crease or fadeness of the colors, still vibrent. Highly impressed with this incredible products. Litittle goes along way and this just proved the point. Just wish that Benefit Cosmetics would make a deeper color for women with daker tones. That's one down size. You have to blend, blend, blend to get the coverage you want. I also used the primer as a concealer.

If you want this cute little travel size of Benefit Cosmetics To Go "Stay Put Set" head on over to Sephora and order yours while supplies lasts, for $10 you can order a few and give as gifts or keep them for yourself  lol. You'll get to pick 5 samples for your choice, please don't miss out on this wonderful product. You'll have a blast with this set- earse past is another product that I have to get in full size. Each of the pots is the perfect size to fit in your purse or in a plastic baggie to get through airport security. Wish the Stay don't Stray came in a slightly larger size...this stuff is amazing holding onto shadow and under eye concealer literally all day.  Erase paste works great if you use powder over it to set it. The eye cream color is nice and neutral for everyday wear.  For the price you can't beat it.This set is so cute and fun. There is actually enough amount inside each one of the bottles even though this set comes in a mini trial size. Loving all of it. Infact, I ordered another set and it should be arriving next week. Can't wait :-)
I hope that you out there read this and check it out yourself and see what the rave is. Now like I said before this is all my very own opinonon and my own experiences with the products. All products were purchased by me & with my own money no endorsment from the company. My next review will be with  Bella Brite Teeth Whitening System.

Xoxo Nikki

Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments: