THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 12, 2010

My Jewelry Designs

Red Wood Necklace Set

What can I say, this is what I do in my spare time- design jewelry for friends and myself. This is a piece that I saw in a magazine and I liked the wood look and my god had to recreate this wonderful look in my version. It's a three (3) piece set that a good looking casual set to wear with jeans an a white wrap blouse. Or war it with a a nice brown or tan suite for work or evening however you choose to wear it, you'll get  compliments from this exquisite red wood necklace set.


Asian Flair Bracelet Set

If you love  everything Asian then this is a set that will have you in style with a hint of Asian bliss.  Asian Flair Bracelet Set is the perfect bracelet  for that complete look or just to have that dash of color. Goes great with jeans or your best black suite. I have received a lot of buzz with this cute number. Working on the necklace to have a complete set.




Bed Rock Necklace Set

These big rocks reminds me so much of the Flintstones that I had to call it Bed Rock. Colors are blue & brownish tan spakles thatgives this piece a grand and classic look. It's not heavy on the neck and it's on streatched cord to give it that elastic feel without tugging or pulling.
One of my very favorite pieces.



Pearls of colors
This piece is for that classy event or dinner party or a night on the town with your girls or that special guy. Having the pearls all in a cluster like ball gives the piece a fun feel and classy look. Wear ith something fun and watch how classic you'll look.



Just a few pieces that I wanted to show at a craft show in Michiga last year. I'll have more to post and you'll get a chance to see the work that goes into making a piece come to life right before your eyes. I'm really thinking about doing a tutorial on jewelry making for begginners. Yeah, that's what I'll do so I just ask that you stay tuned for more.




0 comments: