THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Silk Pure Almond Milk!!!


New Silk Pure Almond Original almond milk is a such a great source of antioxidants, calcium, vitamin D, without any cholesterol, saturated fat, dairy & soy. And with just a single serving you get 60 calories! Plus almonds are really good for the body. I have to admit this is very tastey and I'm so very happy that I did. I've been drinking Silk Chocolate Milk for about 2 years and use it for just about everything I can think of that I would use whole chocolate milk, but the Silk milk is smooth and creamy and goes down easy.


I went grocery shopping yesterday at Wal-Mart and boy did they have a sale going on, but I had to get the Silk Pure Almond Original Almond Milk along with the chocolate and vanilla. My whole family loves the flavors and they like the fact that we can use it for recipes as well as ice cream. Really had this thought that I wouldn't like it cause I make my own almond milk and i was really taken back with this product. I enjoyed the almond milk very much- love it in my coffee and in my almond bread. If you haven't tried this milk I suggest that you run to your nearest store and pick some up and enjoy the refreshing taste of Silk Pure Almond Original almond milk. Have it frozen and a little slushy, use as a coffee creamer, in your cereal, oatmeal or any kind of recipe that you have that calls for milk. You gotta love the fact that it's only 60 calories a serving and for someone like myself whose on a diet I want something that good tasting & good for my body and almonds are a great source of antioxidants that helps you look & feel good and live your best. This is why I love this milk so much. Wonderful to give to kids and giving them all the vitamins they need. Now if your allergic to nuts this milk is made from almonds. I caution you to use your best decision when Silk Soy milk there may be traces of nuts in the milk. I just wanted to share this review of Silk Pure Almond Original Milk and I hope that this helped someone out there. All just my opinion of what I love about this milk.



0 comments: